Metalhead has recently announced the launch date of another installment in the Super Mega Baseball. The new entrant Super Mega Baseball 3 will release on May 13. The game was supposed to launch in April but due to COVID-19, it is pushed back just a bit. According to the developers, this delay gave them time to work on the further development of the game.
Super Mega Baseball 3 contains online and offline modes that refine the series formula of on-field simulation. The game will also welcome a brand new Franchise mode. Furthermore, it will have vastly improved graphics with a lot of new teams, characters, stadiums, and great lighting standards.
Super Mega Baseball 3 Key Features
- In addition to the above-mentioned features, new pickoff, stealing mechanics, wild pitches, designated hitters, and situational player traits have been added to help improve gameplay.
- The game will also have taken in the sights and sounds of 14 richly detailed ballparks, each will have a unique day, night, and different lighting conditions.
- Players can also develop their teams through every season. In the new Franchise mode, you will see players’ development, aging retirement, and signing of new agents.
- Fans can also create their league. In that way, they can control the length of the league, team names, players names, and much more.
- A player with a low fielding rating will have a less chance to dive for a catch as compared to a high rating fielder.
- Competing online will give a better chance to climb through the higher divisions.
Mega Baseball 3 is going to launch on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. It will be available for the price of $44.99. Metalhead revealed that they will announce a major online gameplay feature before the lunch of the game.
As for now, the free Demo version of the game is available on Steam. Go and enjoy the real-life action. Stay tuned for any more updates.